Saturday, January 19, 2008

Stay Tuned: Brief Thoughts for Future Posts

I don't know about you but I think faster than I type. So before my thoughts overwhelm the posts I want to write, I thought I briefly jot them down now.

Confession and the Double Minded Man

Blindness and Sight

Becoming One with God. I still have to finish explaining the meaning of the water and blood that flow of Jesus pierced side in John 19:34.

Meditations on Time

Why is that in the Bible? or Why are there so many different Bibles?

  • Canon - The Apocrapha, the Psedeophigrapha and the Apostolic Fathers
  • Text - Why is the NIV missing verses? What happend to the ending of Mark?
  • Translation - Why does the Living Translation use a swear word?

Anyway, I hope to get these posts and others very soon. At least I know where I'm headed and you do too.

Matt

3 Comments:

Blogger Tyler said...

Though you might find this interesting:

http://www.chrisharrison.net/projects/bibleviz/index.html

7:12 AM  
Blogger Tyler said...

Another interesting art project:

http://www.creativereview.co.uk/crblog/the-bible-according-to-google-earth/

5:53 PM  
Blogger Matthew Miller said...

Thanks for the heads up on these sites Tyler. I appreciate it.

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home